Number of Positions : 1
Graphic Designer responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise client products by audio and visual about industry-related topics and promoting client content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic.
Key of qualifications:
- Flexible work arrangement which means working full-time hours (5-6 Days / Week / Month Max.)
- Research industry-related topics, Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Identify clients’ needs: think, write and proofread written pieces before production & publication.
- Create (photo & video production activities) then distribute final artwork client's company and products using digital publishing platforms.
- Able to posting content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Fresh Graduate is welcome
- Portfolio of published articles, design, video or similar content
- Hands-on experience with Canon & Sony Camera, Lighting, Green Screen Studio shooting & editing, Directing Talent.
- Excellent in Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Capcut, Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Team & Time-management skills